Getting the Most from Your Retirement Plan or IRA
Sailing away to a Caribbean sunset may be your goal, but it will take some retirement navigating to get there.
- Are you taking full advantage of your retirement plan at work? Are you receiving the maximum contribution from your employer?
- How does your company 401(k) plan stack up? Are your fees higher than average? Are the available funds performing well? Is useful, understandable information provided to you regularly?
- Are you better off with a Roth IRA or a traditional IRA?
- If you continue saving at your current rate, do you know when you will accumulate enough to retire comfortably?
- When is the best time to start receiving your Social Security Benefit? Do you know what is covered by Medicare?
- Do you have access to a retirement planning expert who will support your efforts through workshops, newsletters, market updates and one-on-one meetings?
- About 50% of Americans have planned and saved well enough to retire on time. Have you?
If you answered “No” to one or more of the above questions, you need more help than you are getting now. If you would like me to review your current plan, account or strategy, contact us.